About

Hi. My name is Jo Pearson. i'm a proud kiwi in love with textiles, fibre and print. purveyor of fine NZ wool blankets, peggy squares and vintage bits and bobs. building a creative community that I'm proud to be part of . i live in Hastings, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand. i teach . i design. i make homewares and accessories . i draw . i collage . i sew . i unpick . i collect . i am half of The Fruit Bowl Crafters and our business is Coco & Co. i have a workbook filled with unresolved ideas. my work evokes memories of days spent with my grandmother when we cut and pasted from magazines, re-purposed, recycled, patched, darned, glued, lengthened and used every little scrap up in an attempt to make something new and bright. revisioned for 2010 and beyond, my honest endeavours are a small but creative statement against mass production and consumerism. i hope you enjoy my meagre offerings.

Craft 2.0

Wow, I'm exhausted but it was all worth it. Craft 2.0 was a great success and I sold out of the cushions! There are going to be some long hours put in over the next few weeks to get orders out to Bounty and Kina stores.
Felt store is also doing well - check out my shop http://www.felt.co.nz/. Shop name Annieandzara.
New website is on its way http://www.jopearson.co.nz/